Re: GCC-3.2.2 pre-release (second iteration)

"Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28@cam.ac.uk> writes:

[...]

| --touch run.  The only thing that could be considered "wrong" is having
| Bison 1.875 installed when generating the prerelease, which necessitates
| the "syntax error" testsuite changes, rather than an older version that's
| been tested for longer with the 3.2 series (e.g., whatever version was
| used for the 3.2.1 release).

Firstly, there is no way I could have known that GCC's testsuite will be
affected by recent version of Bison as there is no mention of which
Bison should be used for GCC (pre)releases.

Secondly, I used my office environment -- not because I wanted to be
facetious -- but because it provided better connectivity than my
poor ADSL connection I had at home.

-- Gaby