Re: GCC 3.3, GCC 3.4

>>>>> "Devang" == Devang Patel <dpatel@apple.com> writes:

Devang> I'm thinking - "Can we check regression before commits?". Can
Devang> we have setup to queue all incoming commits and churn it
Devang> through regression testing machinery before actually
Devang> committing it?. I do not know if this is possible or not, but
Devang> it would be great.

Sure, that would be great.  Especially if it could also apply the
patches for you -- lately I've been doing a lot of patch review and
application, and it gets tedious (especially with multiple branches,
slightly malformed patches, etc, etc).

I think the real problem is finding the funding and/or time to do it.
Certainly the technical challenges aren't insurmountable.

Tom