This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC-3.2.2 pre-release
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: Gabriel Dos_Reis <gdosreis at sophia dot inria dot fr>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:33:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC-3.2.2 pre-release
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030128165429.A8543@synopsys.com>
> HP has a number of failures. I see lots of failures for weak symbols that
> aren't in the following report (from John David Anglin). Perhaps a
> different binutils version is being used? Other than those, the failures
> seem similar to what we had before.
Is the following bug a known problem, or... ? Because I think it comes close
to being a show stopper:
However, gcc 3.2 and gcc 3.2.1 segfault too according to my preliminary