Re: 3.3-branch QA assessment

 > libgcj has changed hugely.  There are probably too many things to list
 > -- new packages, improvements in old packages, etc.  We are pretty
 > eager for a new release.  We didn't port fixes to the 3.2 branch (a
 > mistake we won't repeat), so 3.3 is what we want our users to see.
 > Tom

As an aside, there are a number of regressions in the libgcj tests in
sparc-sun-solaris2 with the 3.3 branch (same in 3.4 BTW.)  See
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-01/msg01128.html

Some of these regressions also occur on other platforms, e.g. PR1343
and pr8823 appear on x86-linux-gnu.  Various other examples abound.

Are (any of) these on your radar already in some fashion?  Would you
Tom like (or need) more info or assistance in reproducing these?  (I
haven't filed any PRs against these yet.)

		Thanks,
		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu