Re: Generating HTML manual

>>>>> "AWLaFramboise" == AWLaFramboise  <AWLaFramboise@aol.com> writes:

  AWLaFramboise> How are the contents of the htdocs/onlinedocs/
  AWLaFramboise> directory generated?  I'd like a local copy of the
  AWLaFramboise> HTML docs, but I can't find any script for doing
  AWLaFramboise> this, and I'm not too personally handy with makeinfo
  AWLaFramboise> or texi2html =(

You might consider, then, using wget(1) to fetch the subdirectories of
onlinedocs that you're interested in.

Cheers, Ben