Re: Remove EGCS symlink from CVS?

On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 10:41:16PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> > I can still check out the tree with:
> > cvs co egcs
>
> I just tried to reproduce this an failed. Can you please exactly show
> what you did (so that we can disable whatever allowed it <g>)?

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gcc co egcs

The link seems to be removed on gcc.gnu.org however, so that is good.

On a related note, on http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html, the following paragraph
seems to be wrong:

" The setup of the machine running the gcc.gnu.org site is also
  available, through cvsweb and anonymous read-only CVS. Use the same
  procedure as above, but replace the repository bits with
  :pserver:anoncvs@gcc.gnu.org:/cvs/sourceware and infra."

What is infra?  The only thing that worked was:
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@gcc.gnu.org:/cvs/sourceware login
Password:
(enter anoncvs)

--