Re: new parser: error recovery needs work

[ Sorry for having been absent these days ]

Phil Edwards <phil@jaj.com> writes:

| You really don't want to rely on the text of an error message not changing
| over time.  For this kind of thing to work, we need error messages to have
| numbers (like every other compiler does, and with reason).

Well, I must confess that I don't believe in numbers.  Computers are
very good at that, humans are not I'm afarid.  Certainly we could do
improvments by categoryzing diagnostics, but I'm -not- convinced that
numbers are the way to go.

-- Gaby