Re: Embedded targets problem

Dmitry wrote:

> > If this is all you want to do, why not define inhibit_libc in your
> > target's
> > config/t-XXX file?  I think it does exactly what you want to do.
>
> This  disables only __eprintf()

Sorry to be thick headed but if inhibit_libc doesn't cover something
it should, then that's a problem.  So going back to your list:

_eprintf  - inhibit_libc covers this OK
_gcov 	  - where is this symbol?  I don't see it.
_gcc_bcmp - has no IO, only depends on size_t being defined and
            that comes from gcc so what is wrong with this one?
            I would think it should compile without a C library being
there.

But inhibit_libc does appear to cover the basic block profiling
stuff around line 1292.