Re: New parser and reduction in number of C++ bugs

--On Wednesday, January 08, 2003 04:41:18 PM -0600 Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu> wrote:

Now that the dust has settled a bit: the new parser and other activities
have recently led to the closing of about 100 (out of 580 or so) C++ bug
reports. This definitely is a great thing, and I would like to take the
opportunity to thank Mark and whoever helped him for the great work they
have been doing on this! I think, a "thank you" is also appropriate to the
sponsor of this work (unknown to me, but this would be a place to make it
known, Mark).
The Los Alamos National Laboratory sponsored this work on G++, and we
are certainly very grateful for their continued support.

Thank you for your kind words,