Re: tree-ssa-cvs corrupt

Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.co.uk> writes:

> Zack Weinberg wrote:-
>
>> A good idea, but I'm beginning to worry about cpplib ceasing to be
>> useful as a standalone library.  I already have plans for using it
>> independently, and there's a project called 'synopsis' that wants
>> it too...
>
> Why?  It would still do all the meat; and it could provide its own
> default handlers.

I'm probably over-worrying.  This is not something I'm going to get to
anytime soon, as I want to concentrate on performance issues right
now; go ahead and do the patch and then let's discuss stuff like this.

For the record, though, the thing I want to do as soon as cpplib moves
to its own directory is write a simple 'makedepend' clone around that
-- and use it to autogenerate header-file dependencies for the gcc
subdirectory.  Diagnostics are not critical for this, but recognizing
command line options *might* be (haven't thought it through yet).

zw