Linux Number Crunching: Benchmarking Compilers and Languages on ia32

Hello,

I've posted a new benchmark article; it is the first in a series that looks
at numerical applications and language/compiler performance.

http://www.coyotegulch.com/reviews/almabench.html

The article has been mentioned on the front page of Slashdot, but my web
site seems to be suriving. ;)

I'm developing an entire series of benchmarks for investigating different
aspects of high-performance computing. The current article will be extended
in the coming weeks with more benchmark tests and new compilers.

To get the whole story, please read the entire article.

Thanks.

..Scott

--
Scott Robert Ladd