Re: [ssa-branch]libmudflap/mf-runtime.c and OS other than Linux

On Monday, December 30, 2002, at 08:25  AM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:

"Daniel" == Daniel Berlin <dberlin@dberlin.org> writes:

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002, Andrew Pinski wrote:

I have a problem compiling the ssa-branch on powerpc-apple-darwin6.3:
execinfo.h is a header file which does not exist.

Errr, I bootstrap it all the time without any trouble on
powerpc-apple-darwin6.3

In fact, that's what i develop on most of the time.
Whaaaaat?  I get the same exact error Andrew gets, and I have gotten
it for ages.  Mudflap don't build on Darwin.  I'd like to know how you
get it to work.

I've had it disabled for ages.
At least on my tree, mudflap gets built by default on tree-ssa.

Yeah, I forgot i had disabled it on darwin in my tree.
Sorry about that.

Aldy