This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A testcase library
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: jakub at redhat dot com,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,bangerth at ticam dot utexas dot edu,janis187 at us dot ibm dot com,ehrhardt at mathematik dot uni-ulm dot de
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:35:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: A testcase library
- References: <200212201313.OAA72149@numa6.igpm.rwth-aachen.de>
> But that doesn't keep us from doing something similar in a different
> location. I had some discussion over the topic in private mail with
> Wolfgang and we decided to wait for Bugzilla before setting up something
> new. But maybe there are better suggestions?
Why not a special directory in the testsuite that is not tested by the
toplevel 'make check' but by a magic-like command invoked only by
those-who-know ? It would not be included in the official tarballs.