Re: Mainline open

Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> writes:

> Also, could some kind of web page with status of what is in the queue,
> and in what order, be established? Traffic on this list is high and
> sorting through it to figure out what is going on is sub-optimal, but
> may be symptomatic of my own personal disorganization. I'm having a hard
> time figuring out when the tree is open, and when it is closed.

I have been thinking that a wiki-site for GCC would be a good idea for
other reasons (e.g. keeping the 'projects' pages more in touch with
reality); this would be an excellent use of such.  Unfortunately I
have no idea how hard it is to set up a wiki, whether there's space on
gcc.gnu.org for it, whether we can get someone to volunteer to do it
on short notice (it ain't gonna be me), etc.

zw