Re: Problem subdir configures get run again after toolchain builtif make repeated.

DJ Delorie wrote:
There were a few patches today to address this issue.  Have either of
you tried them?
Yes they do fix some of the subdir problems but it looks like some remain.

If they still show the wrong behavior, we'd need to know *which*
subdirs are rebuilt.

OK I'll get a list after my current builds have finished

Cheers
Graham