This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Problem subdir configures get run again after toolchain built ifmake repeated.
- From: Graham Stott <graham dot stott at btinternet dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, dj at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:19:36 +0000
- Subject: Problem subdir configures get run again after toolchain built ifmake repeated.
Hi Nathanael, DJ
There appears to be a problem in recent changes to configure and build process
in the Uberbaum tree.
After successfully configuring and building a toolchain (ie. running configure
then make) I find that running make again afterwards with no changes or updates
results in configure being runing again in many but not all subdirs.
This happens on all toolchains I've tried so far. I don't know when this behaviour
first appeared but it's likely to be sometime in the last two weeks.
The powerpc-eabi target is one I've tried which shows the problem.