Re: wrong warning on private constructors

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

I think the logic used in the implementation is broken. I'm not
sanguine about dropping the warning (although I suspect that people
would suddendly fill reports). Maybe a workable way would be to find
an exhaustive criterioon (no friends, no public memeber function) that
would make that warning unbroken.
oh, sure. It's certainly possible from within gcc to test whether
the class is usable, and to emit that warning in case it *really* is
not. I just thought that not emitting that warning is better than
emitting it always, which is wrong.

Thanks,
		Stefa