Re: New GNATS category request

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Neil Booth wrote:

> "driver", pretty please.  Many bugs in the driver get stuffed anywhere from
> "c", to "other" and "preprocessor".

Rather than working on adding new categories to GNATS now, I would ask for
lobbying RedHat to give Chris Faylor more time to set up the new server,
at long last.

We (or Daniel Berlin, who has already been through all this) would then
not have to repeat the process for Bugzilla.

Bugzilla has been promised for such a long time, and we have been through
all this discussion and nothing has happened :-(

Regards
  Wolfgang

PS: Neil, I'm all in favor of your suggestion. This really needs to be
done!

Wolfgang Bangerth              email:           bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu
                               www: http://www.ticam.utexas.edu/~bangerth