GCC Front End query

Hi,

I want to do some research on optimizations and annotations on
intermediate representation of C. Is it possible to get the intermediate
format files from GCC (via some command line option) or is it possible to
link my functions with the front end. I'm not interested in code
generation part of it right now. I just need completely parsed and type
checked intermediate format. This is only for academic purposes.

---
Aditya Kanade.
M.Tech. Student, CSE, IIT Bombay.

I've learned to keep my mind as open as I can.
I'm trying to look in as many directions as I can,
to find as many doors as I can, and I'm not going to
stop until I open them all.