Re: (ti)c4x maintainer

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Svein E. Seldal wrote:
> The other option was to make someone else approve and apply them, but I
> dont know whose chain to rattle. Even despite the fact that the patch
> was sent to the gcc-patches list, does not guarantee that someone other
> than the maintainer picks it up. An example is the patch that is
> approved medio. october but not applied.

This is unfortunate, yes.

Given that you already had an account on sources.redhat.com/gcc.gnu.org
that you are maintaining the binutils port for that target, I have now
enabled CVS write access to the GCC repository as well.

Please add yourself to the "Write After Approval" section of the
MAINTAINERS file of GCC, perform a full build and test run and then
commit those patches that already have been _approved_.

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry"   pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/