This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Call for testers for pch-branch
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 12:11:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: Call for testers for pch-branch
- References: <846EA3A1-0191-11D7-ADB9-0030657EA24A@apple.com>
I'm getting many PCH testsuite failures, see
"test for excess errors" failures are all segfaults in the compiler.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce them by running exactly the
same command outside the testsuite.
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, email@example.com
SuSE Linux AG, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nürnberg
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."