Re: change the location_t type, DECL_SOURCE_LINE etc

Ignore the proposal below for now, until Neil and I figure
out if we can add column number support to the line-map stuff.
Perhaps that can solve the goal below, while avoid the hard
limit on the number of files - plus making use of the
existing code.  Let's see what Neil says.

Per Bothner wrote:

This is a revised proposal for compressing file/line/[column]
numbers into 32 bits, but it can handle very large files.

Motivation/goals:
* Shrink location_t down to 32 bits.
* Handle column numbers, at least for reasonably-sized files.
* Handle huge files, though not necessarily with column numbers.
* Handle a large but not huge (specifically 4095) number of source files.

--
	--Per Bothner