GCC script

Hi,
I've been writing a script (in C) which I think may be of use to the gcc project.

When I first decided to contribute to GCC, I thought I should start with very
attainable goal, rather than an ambitious one, so I looked at your "Beginner
Projects" page and started looking through code for #if 0 statements that were
old and usesless.  Realizing that what I was doing was pretty machinable, I
wrote a script to do most of that work.  Given a list of source files, the
script goes through the tree, finds #if 0, #endif statements in the source
files, writes them to a separate file (e.g. c-typeck.c.if0s) along with
information as to how long the #if 0 statement has been in place, which the
script gets from cvs annotate.

I know that this seems like a highly specialized script, but I've tried to keep
the code adaptable to other "code hunting" problems.  In any case, I was
wondering if I could hand the script over to GNU GCC, as I think it could be
useful in maintaining the cleanliness of code.

Incidentally, I requested a copyright assingment form a couple weeks ago, but
never recieved it (I understand there's no full time GCC form sender!).  I
guess  should try to get one of those to sign my script over to GNU GCC?

Thanks, and tell me what you think,
Wes