Disabling missing newline warning

I am compiling against a third-party library containing a few header files that are missing newlines at the end of the files. GCC 3.0.4 and 3.2 are printing a lot of warnings about the missing newlines, and those warnings are making it hard to find output relating to my code. I've reviewed the documentation on which warnings can be disabled, and I did not see anything about this specific one. Is there a way it can be disabled?

-Patrick

--
Patrick L. Hartling | Research Assistant, VRAC
patrick@vrac.iastate.edu | 2624 Howe Hall: 1.515.294.4916