This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Why does config.gcc use deleted files?
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: echristo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:25:01 -0800
- Subject: Why does config.gcc use deleted files?
config/mips/t-linux and config/mips/t-netbsd are deleted by
By config.gcc still uses config/mips/t-linux and config/mips/t-netbsd.
It is quite confusing. I will check a patch to remove them shortly.