Re: Representing EH in GENERIC

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 02:27:52PM -0500, Jason Merrill wrote:
> It probably makes sense to always represent an EH region with a
> TRY_CATCH_EXPR, and distinguish between the different varieties based on
> the handler operand.

I dunno.  I don't want to make it difficult to recreate the
proper form of the EH region after the fact.  Something that
seems particularly awkward with ALLOWED_EXCEPTIONS.

If we had some *very* special handler operand for ALLOWED and
MUST_NOT_THROW, then fine.  Otherwise I'd rather we added
extra tree codes.

r~