This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Typedef Structure Inheritance
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: jelenz at students dot wisc dot edu (John Lenz), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:04:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: Typedef Structure Inheritance
- References: <200211270123.gAR1NTc12336@piper.synopsys.com>
Joe Buck <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> But when running it with gcc-2.95.4 (again, the latest package in
>> Debian Unstable) the file compiles without error.
> The GCC project never released anything named gcc-2.95.4.
It's the tip of our CVS branch for 2.95, which contains a number of
fixes compared to 2.95.3. There are probably also Debian-specific