This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: (ti)c4x maintainer
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Svein E. Seldal" <Svein dot Seldal at solidas dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:18:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: (ti)c4x maintainer
>>>>> Svein E Seldal writes:
Svein> I have a little problem... The gcc maintainer of tic4x, Michael Hayes,
Svein> seems like he has disappeared :( I've had pretty regular contact with
Svein> him, up until medio october.
Svein> I feel that this is quite unacceptable, as I am unable to improve gcc
Svein> for this target. Thus, I'm asking for either that someone could take the
Svein> resposibility of approving/applying my patches, or give me
Svein> maintainerstatus of this target. (However, I am to unfamiliar with gcc
Svein> and its underlyings to take the full maintainer resposibilities.)
I agree that this is not an acceptable way for a GCC maintainer to
interact with other developers. I will forward this to the GCC SC so that
we can consider what action should be taken.