Re: (ti)c4x maintainer

>>>>> Svein E Seldal writes:

Svein> I have a little problem... The gcc maintainer of tic4x, Michael Hayes,
Svein> seems like he has disappeared :( I've had pretty regular contact with
Svein> him, up until medio october.

Svein> I feel that this is quite unacceptable, as I am unable to improve gcc
Svein> for this target. Thus, I'm asking for either that someone could take the
Svein> resposibility of approving/applying my patches, or give me
Svein> maintainerstatus of this target. (However, I am to unfamiliar with gcc
Svein> and its underlyings to take the full maintainer resposibilities.)

	I agree that this is not an acceptable way for a GCC maintainer to
interact with other developers.  I will forward this to the GCC SC so that
we can consider what action should be taken.

Thanks, David