(ti)c4x maintainer

Hello,

I have a little problem... The gcc maintainer of tic4x, Michael Hayes, seems like he has disappeared :( I've had pretty regular contact with him, up until medio october.

Now, I have been working quite extensively on improving tic4x-support in binutils, and some of these changes does affect gcc. I have sent several patches to the gcc-patch mailinglist, one of them are already approved (12. oct), but not committed, while I guess the other will not be approved/applied until Mr. Hayes resurfaces.

I feel that this is quite unacceptable, as I am unable to improve gcc for this target. Thus, I'm asking for either that someone could take the resposibility of approving/applying my patches, or give me maintainerstatus of this target. (However, I am to unfamiliar with gcc and its underlyings to take the full maintainer resposibilities.)

Svein Seldal
tic4x binutils maintainter