This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: "Svein E. Seldal" <Svein dot Seldal at solidas dot com>
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:07:09 +0100
- Subject: (ti)c4x maintainer
I have a little problem... The gcc maintainer of tic4x, Michael Hayes,
seems like he has disappeared :( I've had pretty regular contact with
him, up until medio october.
Now, I have been working quite extensively on improving tic4x-support in
binutils, and some of these changes does affect gcc. I have sent several
patches to the gcc-patch mailinglist, one of them are already approved
(12. oct), but not committed, while I guess the other will not be
approved/applied until Mr. Hayes resurfaces.
I feel that this is quite unacceptable, as I am unable to improve gcc
for this target. Thus, I'm asking for either that someone could take the
resposibility of approving/applying my patches, or give me
maintainerstatus of this target. (However, I am to unfamiliar with gcc
and its underlyings to take the full maintainer resposibilities.)
tic4x binutils maintainter