From: N V Krishna <nvk@cs.purdue.edu>
To: gyanindra mishra <gyana_m@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: AST in GCC
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 23:07:37 -0500 (EST)

#Thanks a lot,
#        Again if I am going to next levels of passes in gcc it is creating
#different forms of RTLs. I can check the RTL files with -dr, -dP, -dK
#options. Where -dr option gives the first level RTL form.

Just for your info, there are many more options. Check the documentation
or dig the code.

#      Is the AST required for getting each level of RTL or it is required
#for first level of RTL generation only and subsequent steps are generated
#basing upon the first level??
#

Later is correct.

Warm regards