This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
rs6000 *_SET target flags -- needed?
- From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 12:08:25 -0800
- Subject: rs6000 *_SET target flags -- needed?
- Organization: Wasabi Systems, Inc.
The rs6000 target has only one free bit left in target_flags -- which got
me to wondering if the *_SET variants of those flags are actually needed.
Isn't that what target_flags_explicit is for?
Eliminating them would free up 3 bits...
-- Jason R. Thorpe <email@example.com>