This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
java and c++
- From: "A. Jorge Garcia" <calcpage at lycos dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: calcpage at lycos dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:52:19 -0500
- Subject: java and c++
- Organization: Lycos Mail (http://www.mail.lycos.com:80)
- Reply-to: calcpage at lycos dot com
What is the status for the javac port to gcc? Its called gcj, right? I thought you had a console version working, but needed to add the applet.* and awt.* class libraries?
Also, is there a bug in g++ 3.2? I just used it to compile a simple hello world program and #include<iostream> didn't work! I couldn't even get the iostream objects 'cout' or 'endl' to work. Is there a way to fix this??
A. Jorge Garcia
Teacher & Professor
Applied Math & CompSci
Baldwin HS & Nassau CC
The Calculus Archive Project Online!
Get 25MB, POP3, Spam Filtering with LYCOS MAIL PLUS for $19.95/year.