Here Is Some Information You Might Find Useful

Hi,

I got your email address from your web site

I decided to write you for the fun of it.

I thought that beacuse you offer information about home-based business, you would
be interested in some information I have about a Hot New Business Opportunity.
It was launched on July 1,2002 and already has over 50,000 members. It has a
product everyone needs, and has a great pay plan. Currently approximately 2,500
people are joining every week and it is currently only available in the United
States, But is scheduled to go International in Febuary of 2003. If you want
more information on this business opportunity simply reply to this email with
a blank message and I will email it to you, I look forward to hearing from, and
posibally working with you in the near furture. Thank you for your time as I
know it is valuable.

Have a great day,

Scott Davies