This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Has gcc-3.2.1 been released yet?
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: bfkelly at afterlife dot ncsc dot mil, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:30:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: Has gcc-3.2.1 been released yet?
- References: <20021121132241.A12487@disaster.jaj.com>
On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 01:22:41PM -0500, Phil Edwards wrote:
> > There has not been any announcement on gcc-announce nor has
> > the gcc web page been updated.
> Then it's not out yet. :-)
> > Yet my local mirror site
> > now seems to have a tarball for gcc-3.2.1.
> The idea is to allow time for mirror sites to pick up copies /before/ making
> the announcement, so that the GCC server doesn't get even more overloaded.
> Also, this gives us time to verify that the tarball being mirrored is a)
> being mirroed correctly, and b) is a correct tarball, before inviting
> zillions of people to download it.
I'm holding off on updating the GCC 3.2 build status list with 3.2.1
entries until the release has been officially announced. In the
meantime, though, I am keeping track of the build reports.