This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: -fasynchronous-unwind-tables bug
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:56:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: -fasynchronous-unwind-tables bug
- References: <20021121104450.Z27455@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 10:44:50AM -0500, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> The solutions I can see for this are:
> a) build crtend.o always with -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables
> (ATM that FDE is never seen by frame unwinders anyway, since it is
> past the terminating 0).
I guess this seems easiest.
> b) write the terminating 0 in asm magic, which every
> -fasynchronous-unwind-tables defaulting target would have to write
> (using .subsection)
This would be my fallback preference, if someone has strong
objections to leaving the constructor function without unwind