This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Integrating A front-end to Gcc back-end...
- From: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot OZ dot AU>
- To: "Avinash K. Shrivastava" <avi at cse dot iitb dot ac dot in>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 04:39:53 +1100
- Subject: Re: Integrating A front-end to Gcc back-end...
- References: <Pine.HPX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 21-Nov-2002, Avinash K. Shrivastava <email@example.com> wrote:
> While integrating a new-language-front-end to Gcc back-end,
> How, EXACTLY we can include the Makefile.in of the language
> [ which is present in /srcdir/gcc/LANGUAGE/ ]; in the main
> make file of the gcc...??
Anything wrong with using /srcdir/gcc/gcc/LANGUAGE/Make-lang.in?
Fergus Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> | "I have always known that the pursuit
The University of Melbourne | of excellence is a lethal habit"
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh> | -- the last words of T. S. Garp.