This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.2.1 successful installed
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Manfred Metzger <ManfredMetzger at gmx dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:54:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.2.1 successful installed
- References: <200211202210.41531.ManfredMetzger@gmx.de>
On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 10:10:41PM +0100, Manfred Metzger wrote:
> I successfully installed gcc 3.2.1.
Thanks for the information, but please follow the directions in the
Final Installation section of the installation instructions about
what information to include in a report of a successful build. In
particular, for a build on GNU/Linux please tell which distribution
you used, with its version, and the version of glibc. Send test
results to the gcc-testresults mailing list rather than including
them in the build report.
For people reporting builds on Cygwin, please give relevant versions
for Cygwin and Windows.
For reports in general, include any information that might be useful
to other people building on that platform.