Re: [Mingw-users] gcc -save-temps foo.c fails to build foo.o

Rekha Deshmukh wrote:
Hi Earnie,

Thanks for the reply.
From your mail I understood that the patch should be modified, where the st_ino of two files are compared and apply some other logic so as to know the file's unique existance.
I searched through the gcc source but was unable to find the code, where two files were compared for uniqueness. I also don't know what other parameters will identify the files uniquely other than the use of pair st_dev and st_ino.
It will be very helpful for me if you can point me to the source where similar logic is implemented.

http://www.google.com/search?q=st_ino%20same%20file%20win32&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Earnie.