Re: GCC 3.2.1 Prerelease

Mark Mitchell wrote:

I will be very unlikely to accept any changes that are not very
narrowly tailored to be extremely target-specific at this point.
I have one...

I have submitted (a long time ago) a small patch for fixing the C4X target's config. This patch will enable the usage of both the target name 'c4x', and the new 'tic4x' target from configure. (Because 'tic4x' is the new offical target name for this target, and this patch will make gcc work using the new target name.)

I was really, really hoping this would make it into the 3.2.1 release, as the c4x maintainer has approved the patch, but he has not committed it yet. (-- even despite numerous reminders.)

Please check it out: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2002-09/msg01719.html
and

Any chance for integrating this into 3.2.1, please?

Regards,
Svein
TIC4X Binutils maintainer