This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.2 Branch Closure
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:20:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.2 Branch Closure
--On Friday, November 08, 2002 03:15:59 PM -0800 Joe Buck
> This patchs looks sound to me. Based on your testing, I agree; HJ,
> please apply this patch to the branch as well, and to the mainline
> if it is not already there.
I checked it into 3.2 branch. Although I belive my patch does the right
thing on mainline, I was told the bug was fixed on the mainline with a
different patch. Are you sure you want my patch on the mainline? Also
should my other patch be applied to the mainline also?
5351/7591 does not occur in the mainline -- I just retested with
gcc (GCC) 3.3 20021105 (experimental) and it doesn't happen there.
So I think that HJ should apply the patch only to the branch.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com