Re: Notification of VIRUS mail

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 09:04:20AM -0500, Robert Dewar wrote:
>Why do we have to receive notification of these rejections on the list.
>To me the rejection notice is just as much of an annoyance as the

It is supposed to reject this type of message.  I added a filter for
this particular pattern yesterday but forgot to restart the daemon so
that it would recognize the new pattern.  As a result this one sneaked
by.

If I detect a pattern, like this, that should be blocked, I block it.  I
also block the specific email address even if there is no obvious
pattern involved.

cgf