Re: Improved use of TREE_SYMBOL_REFERENCED in the C++ front end

I'm tempted to submit this patch first, before doing anything
else, just so that this sort of bookkeeping change doesn't get
confused with the real work later on.
That's fine.

Sound reasonable to you?  If so, where would be the best place
to submit that patch?  I could argue for either TOT or the basic
improvements branch.
BIB -- we're not going to call this a bugfix.

Thanks,