condition codes question

Fellows,
My arch has no SImode comparison instructions. So, I have to perform them as
subsi and then branch. In this case a scratch register required. But, if the
CC is NE or EQ, sub insn and scratch are not required.
I can define two insn patterns - one for ne/eq comparisons and another for
others. Then call them from expander. But there I have to know a condition
code.
Therefore the question is:
Is it possible to get a condition code in CC expander?

Thanks in advance,
Dmitry.