This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.2.1 -- Request for Bug Fixers
- From: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>
- To: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
- Cc: jbuck at synopsys dot com, mark at codesourcery dot com, bkoz at redhat dot com, nickc at redhat dot com, rearnsha at arm dot com, jakub at redhat dot com, rth at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:28:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.2.1 -- Request for Bug Fixers
- References: <200210240111.g9O1BOi16473@piper.synopsys.com> <3DB7E512.AD642C23@OARcorp.com>
>Also the bug Pater Barada is tracking down seems to impact a number
>of m68k/coldfire users (PR8309). If someone could fix that in time
>for 3.2.1, it would be appreciated.
I just checked out the trunk and it exhibits this bug. I'm
currently pulling out gcc-3_2-branch to see if its there.
If not, then I'll binary search the gcc-3_2-branch for when it showed
Peter Barada Peter.Barada@motorola.com
Wizard 781-852-2768 (direct)
WaveMark Solutions(wholly owned by Motorola) 781-270-0193 (fax)