Re: GCC floating point usage

On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, at 12:55 PM, Geoff Keating wrote:
We don't have a spec yet.  You have a spec, and Zack has a partial
spec and a patch, and they're all three different.
I don't think the differences are intentional.

I think that Mike had yet another spec in mind, in which using certain
primitives (like setjmp, EH, etc.) in this situation is user error and
causes undefined behaviour, but I'm not sure.
No. I don't. I can map my onto his, or his onto mine. If you see differences, then these are areas ripe for improvement in the documentation. I see them as the same, as I know what he means, and I know what I mean.