Assignment legal documents?

Hi,

I was reading about the GNU C and legal requirements for contributors,
and discovered that copyright has to be assigned to the FSF to
contribute. I tried to find the forms used to assign copyright, but they
don't appear to be on the web. According to the web based documentation,
I have to request copies of the forms. It mentions that there should be
two different forms:

"For large changes, ask the contributor for an assignment. Send per a
copy of the file `/gd/gnuorg/request-assign.changes'.

For medium to small changes, request a disclaimer by sending per the file
`/gd/gnuorg/request-disclaim.changes'."

Since we are considering contributing to some GNU projects, can I get
copies of these forms to review with our legal counsel?

Thanks!

---
Kendall Bennett
Chief Executive Officer
SciTech Software, Inc.
Phone: (530) 894 8400
http://www.scitechsoft.com

~ SciTech SNAP - The future of device driver technology! ~