GCC Installation

Hi,
      I recently installed gcc in my machine.  I've got all the exe's and
cygwin.dll in the folder D:\program files\gnu\arm\arm-unknownn-elf\bin.  I
wrote a Hello.c program which resides in the same directory.  When I tried
to compile the program using 'gcc hello.c' command, I got the following
error.
gcc: Installation problem, cannot exec "cpp0": no such file or directory.
  I couldn't figure that out.  What does that mean?  What is the solution?
Please advise me.

Thanks in advance,

Mini Thyagarajan,
Development Process Engineer.