Re: subversions.gnu.org not being updated (fwd)

I think that someone at system-hackers or loic@gnu.org are know much
more than me how this update is done. I haven't seen documentation about it
(but it can exists, give me a pointer if so), so I cant handle this
problem by myself. Can someone take care of it or tell me what I
should be looking for?

Thanks all,