How to get GCC manual webpage in one gzip file

Do you have or plan to have a gzip file that contains GCC manual in HTML
format with one page for each section?

GNU make has a manual like that for download, why not GCC? It is pretty
convenient for me to read while my laptop is not connected to Internet. It
also reduces the burden on your web server.

Thanks

Xiang,

WaterCove Networks
847-621-8918