This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RH 8.0 build of gcc-3.2
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Bergman <jan dot bergman at redsnake dot se>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:08:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: RH 8.0 build of gcc-3.2
- References: <1034152155.1101.9.camel@dhcppc1>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 10:29:15AM +0200, Jan Bergman wrote:
> I have built gcc-3.2 on my Red Hat 8.0 system (Dell Inspiron 8000, PIII
> 800 MHz laptop). See the attached file gcc-3.2-build.txt for details.
You need gcc-3_2-branch to build on glibc-2.3.
> 4. Other info
> My reason for building gcc-3.2 on Red Hat 8.0 (which comes with gcc-3.2)
> is that I had problems with g++ when trying to build OpenDX
> (www.opendx.org) and the c++ part of the netCDF library
Have you reported it?